Wednesday, February 4, 2009

In loving memory

Markus.

You were a hero to all of us. A man with many talents. You thought us how to play fair and to keep cool even when everything goes wrong. Someone with a big heart, ever willing to help those in need. You showed us how to love one another as brothers and sisters in Christ with your contagious positive attitude towards life, never complaining but always grateful. A man of God who accepts us for who we are. Slow to anger but abundant in love. Memories are all we have left of you as that's what left to hold.

Markus

You were always patient with me and if ever I have offended you, please do forgive me for I am sorry. You left us too soon. I didn't even get to spend much time with you. But I'm sure we will meet again someday.

I'll see you soon Markus.

Farewell.


In loving memory, Markus Ng
(1985 - 2009)

No comments: